Established as the Muncie Board of REALTORS® in 1919. The Muncie Board of REALTORS® was chartered by the National Association of REALTORS® in 1944. In 2002 we changed our name from Muncie Board of REALTORS® to Mid-Eastern Indiana Association of REALTORS® to encompass our growing areas and member locations. MEIAR’s territorial jurisdiction includes Delaware, Henry, and Blackford Counties.
In 2014 MEIAR joined with 13 other Associations to form the Indiana Regional MLS.